Simply affordable - the perfect introduction to contour measurement technology
The optacom LC-10 represents the perfect entry model. Especially in cases where the entire scope of service of a modern universal measuring machine is needed, the optacom LC-10 is – compared to the high precision of a VC-10 – the most suitable product.
It covers the measuring range and features the technical refinements of our all-round machine VC-10, thus provides an outstanding measuring accuracy. Therefore, the LC-10 combines in a single housing a perfect measurement quality and an attractive price.
The LC-10 is a real optacom measuring machine in every detail. It uses a high-precision linear axis with an integrated drive and wear-free, linear incremental system.
Its body is made of high-strength aircraft aluminium. The operation and the software modules used are identical to those found in other optacom measuring machines.
However, the LC-10 cannot be extended to a universal measuring machine with the optional rotary-swivel table.
|Resolution in X and Z axis:||0,02 μm|
|Resolution at stylus tip:||0,03 μm|
|Measuring range vertical (Z axis):||225 mm|
|Measuring range horizontal (X axis):||225 mm|
|Measurement system:||optical incremental and contactless in all axis (X, Z, T)|
|Accuracy:||+/- (1,5 + L/100)μm|
|Maximum measuring force:||10 – 150 mN|
|Measuring speed:||0,1 – 2 mm/sek (automatisch optimiert)|
|Radius of the stylus tip:||0,002 – 1 mm|
|Measurable gradients:||78° upwards; 87° downwards|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||950 x 490 x 760 mm|
- The entry-level system for the entire variety of contour measuring tasks
- Contour and roughness in one single measurement with the optional roughness module
- Very good resolution of 30 nm directly at the stylus tip
- Y-table optional
- Body made of high-strength aircraft aluminium
- Axis guide and head integrally made from one workpiece
- X axis permanently and absolutely backlash free connected to the Z axis
- Contactless and absolutely wear-free linear-incremental measuring system
- Machine calibration (including stylus tip calibration) in less than 3 minutes
- Quick stylus tip replacement with optacom quick-release fastener. No tools required and no accuracy loss
- High-precision linear axes with integrated drive
- Measuring machine optacom LC-10
- industrial PC
- minimum 19“ TFT-Monitor
- mouse and keyboard
- optacom contour software module
- one quick-release fastener
- calibration standard with certificate (for machine calibration purposes)
- one stylus tip 33 mm