The measure of all things…
Are you looking for an all-round system to control the whole variety of contour measurement tasks with outstanding accuracy? If so, the optacom VC-10 may be the right solution for you. It performs contour measurements alone or in combination with roughness simultaneously as well as roundness measurements or composite measurements (e.g., with the new rotary-swivel table).
Thus, even complicated measurement tasks of complex formed objects will be easy to handle. The VC-10-EL / VC-10-UL as specifically designed for extension with our rotary-swivel table.
Through the extension of the measuring range in X and Z axis up to 325 mm, we can fully leverage the possibilities of the rotary-swivel table.
Therefore, the VC-10 is a convincing value proposition because of its ease-to-use nature and outstanding precision.
At the stylus tip it reaches a genuine - not just simply calculated - resolution of 3 nm over the entire measuring range.
|Resolution in X and Z axis:||0,002 μm|
|Resolution at stylus tip:||0,003 μm|
|Measuring range vertical (Z axis):||225 mm|
|Measuring range horizontal (X axis):||225 mm|
|Measurement system:||optical incremental and contactless in all axis (X, Z, T)|
|Accuracy:||+/- (0,5 + L/100)μm|
|Maximum measuring force:||10 – 150 mN|
|Measuring speed:||0,1 – 2 mm/sek (automatisch optimiert)|
|Radius of the stylus tip:||0,002 – 1 mm|
|Measurable gradients:||78° upwards; 87° downwards|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||950 x 490 x 760 mm|
- The powerful all-round system for the entire variety of contour measurement tasks
- Contour and roughness in one measurement with the optional roughness module
- Roundness measurements and composite measurements with optional rotary-swivel table
- Outstanding genuine resolution of 3 nm direct at the stylus tip
- Y-table optional
- Axis guide and head integrally made from one workpiece
- X axis permanently and absolutely backlash free connected to the Z axis
- High-precision linear axes with integrated drive
- Body made of high-strength aircraft aluminium
- Contactless and absolutely wear-free linear-incremental measuring system
- Machine calibration (including stylus tip calibration) in less than 3 minutes
- Quick stylus tip replacement with optacom quick-release fastener. No tools required and no accuracy loss
- Measuring machine optacom VC-10
- industrial PC
- minimum 21“ TFT monitor
- mouse and keyboard
- optacom contour software
- calibration standard with certificate (for machine calibration purposes)
- two quick-release fasteners and two stylus tips